Michael D Adams, MD
Dr. Adams graduated medical school at Texas Tech University and completed his orthopedic residency at John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas. He is a board certified orthopedic surgeon (ABOS), a Fellow in the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, and past Chief of Medical Staff at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen.
Dr. Adams is a co-founder of the McKinney Christian Academy and Texas Chamber Music Ensemble in McKinney. He is also a licensed pilot and a snow boarder. He is married and has one son and one daughter.
Actual Patients 8076 – Rating 4.62
- Residency: John Peter Smith Hospital, Fort Worth, TX
- Internship: John Peter Smith Hospital, Fort Worth, TX
- Medical School: Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX
Honors & Awards
- Colin County Delegate to TMA House of Delegates 1994-Present
- Chief of Medical Staff, Presbyterian Hospital of Allen, Allen, TX 2002-03
- Chief of Orthopedics, Medical Center of McKinney, McKinney, TX 1999-2006
- Board Member, Medical Center of McKinney, McKinney, TX 1993-2006
- Voted: Texas Monthly Super Doctors 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Voted: D Magazine Best Doctors in Dallas: 2015
- Voted: Best Doctors in Collin County: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Sports Medicine
- General Orthopedics
- Foot & Ankle
- Hand & Wrist
Allen & McKinney
Request an Appointment with Dr. Adams
24/7 service. Same Day Appointments are Available.
What You Need To Prepare For Your Orthopedic Appointment
We want you to feel comfortable with coming to see one of our physicians for your orthopedic needs. Our friendly staff and high-quality physicians are ready to meet with you.